| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thibodaux, La in October is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 87.1mm (3.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Thibodaux, La October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Thibodaux, La, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Thibodaux, La:
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 284.1 kms (176.5 miles) N
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 203.9 kms (126.7 miles) NNW
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) NW
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 79.5 kms (49.4 miles) NNW
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) WNW
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 233.4 kms (145.1 miles) W
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) WNW
- Franklin , La, Usa - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) WNW
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 308.4 kms (191.7 miles) W
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 344.4 kms (214 miles) NE
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 300.5 kms (186.8 miles) NE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 257.4 kms (159.9 miles) NNE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 155.4 kms (96.6 miles) NNE
- Amite, La, Usa - 107.8 kms (67 miles) NNE
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 266.1 kms (165.4 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) ENE
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 82.5 kms (51.3 miles) ENE
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 59 kms (36.7 miles) ENE
- Houma, La, Usa - 24.4 kms (15.1 miles) SSE